black screen when opening gamepad+one more problem

Search This thread

pedyvirus

Nov 9, 2012
shiraz
hi guys
as you may know i ordered my m8 and im going to receive it in a week (or maybe a little more)
well im going to repair my xperia play to sell it for a well price
i have found too many problems that i have to fix before selling but i cant find where tow of my problems come from

1-when im opening my gamepad i will have black screen (but if you look at it carefully you will see that its showing the screen but like with with very very very low brightness that its like black) in one of the parts (from when you see the start button till you pass the button). i searched too much for it but didnt find anything

2-some times when i open the gamepad device will restart(like 20-30% of the times). some of the times xperia play app will open without opening the gamepad. also some of them times device will restart without doing anything. (currently my device is 100% stock bl locked and without any app so that not ram problem). i had too many drops that they can make these problems. (also i know that some of the reboots can be caused by my battery but im sure gamepad ones are not related to that)

well list of all my problems is too long and i cant post it here but i really like to fix all of them myself but i have to sell this phone faster ( i need money for a 64gig memory for my m8 :D )

tnx for helping me

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
I'm pritty sure it's slider flex cable problem because:

1. ALS or proximity sensor is loosing contact to motherboard

2. Xperia game launcher app is starting because contact that sense opened gamepad is triggered by vibrations. Also, reseting is caused by some power line is short-circuing to ground

3. Xperia Play's hardware problems is 95% slider flex cable problem if it include front camera, front buttons, als, proximity sensor and screen in combination with opening gamepad.

Test hardware by dialing *#*#service#*#* and with or without opened gamepad

Sent from my R800i using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: pedyvirus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm pritty sure it's slider flex cable problem because:

1. ALS or proximity sensor is loosing contact to motherboard

2. Xperia game launcher app is starting because contact that sense opened gamepad is triggered by vibrations. Also, reseting is caused by some power line is short-circuing to ground

3. Xperia Play's hardware problems is 95% slider flex cable problem if it include front camera, front buttons, als, proximity sensor and screen in combination with opening gamepad.

Test hardware by dialing *#*#service#*#* and with or without opened gamepad

Sent from my R800i using XDA Free mobile app