oook,, so im new to the note2 just came from a gs2 with jellybam on it...soo im running jellybomb and i flashed venum ice reborn 1.5 it seemed to fash fine until reboot,, then it just hung on the note2 bootup screen. i hold down home and power and it says up to download custom rom down to restart... both jut hang. help?
i got as far as trying to find odin but i couldnt and stopped.
You need to post more info if possible but it sounds like you are trying to downgrade from MA7 to an earlier firmware like LK8
Hello even though its old I figured I would post here first instead of starting a new thread, my friend has a Note 2 for Sprint never rooted or custom ROM flashed and he said it was sitting on the charger and when he woke up in the morning it was off and after attempting to power the device on it stays stuck on the Samsung logo. I cant get Kies to recognize the device at all not matter what pc is use however it shows up in Odin but it fails everything from stock files ( older and current ) , different versions of Odin, recoveries and I even tried a " unbrick .tar file " . Any help at all would be appreciated I will include pics
Can you odin a custom recovery and boot into it?
1. Put phone in download mode
2. In odin program uncheck reboot and flash recovery
3. After flash disconnect phone and pull battery
4. Quickly insert and remove battery multiple times (if you just reinsert battery it will automatically boot)
5. Boot phone into recovery backup any important data that is on your internal sdcard
6. Do factory reset then flash billards stock mc2 with counter reset (do not wipe cache after flashing this)
7. Flash superuser zip found in billards Op
8. Reboot phone and freakout when see the screen do odd things and reboot (this is normal)
Now it will bootup on stock rooted mc2.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|