Originally Posted by demorik
Hello even though its old I figured I would post here first instead of starting a new thread, my friend has a Note 2 for Sprint never rooted or custom ROM flashed and he said it was sitting on the charger and when he woke up in the morning it was off and after attempting to power the device on it stays stuck on the Samsung logo. I cant get Kies to recognize the device at all not matter what pc is use however it shows up in Odin but it fails everything from stock files ( older and current ) , different versions of Odin, recoveries and I even tried a " unbrick .tar file " . Any help at all would be appreciated I will include pics
Can you odin a custom recovery and boot into it?
1. Put phone in download mode
2. In odin program uncheck reboot and flash recovery
3. After flash disconnect phone and pull battery
4. Quickly insert and remove battery multiple times (if you just reinsert battery it will automatically boot)
5. Boot phone into recovery backup any important data that is on your internal sdcard
6. Do factory reset then flash billards stock mc2 with counter reset (do not wipe cache after flashing this)
7. Flash superuser zip found in billards Op
8. Reboot phone and freakout when see the screen do odd things and reboot (this is normal)
Now it will bootup on stock rooted mc2.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet