Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 40,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to back to STock ROM

Tip us?
 
atef79
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default [Q] How to back to STock ROM

Hello guys

i got HTC desire 816w from china but i am originally from Egypt
anyway this was my first time to root my device and install custom rom but unfortunately i deleted my backup stock rom by mistake
and now wanna back to stock but dont know how so pls

if anybody can explain how to S OFF and install stock rom ( i searched much for S OFF for this device but didn't find and also can't get the stock rom from HTCUI.com donno why cant download from baidu ) and finally big thanks to kinghunki all info i know about this device by his Threads

thanked
 
yatindroid
Old
#2  
yatindroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 333
Posts: 1,310
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jaipur
Quote:
Originally Posted by atef79 View Post
Hello guys

i got HTC desire 816w from china but i am originally from Egypt
anyway this was my first time to root my device and install custom rom but unfortunately i deleted my backup stock rom by mistake
and now wanna back to stock but dont know how so pls

if anybody can explain how to S OFF and install stock rom ( i searched much for S OFF for this device but didn't find and also can't get the stock rom from HTCUI.com donno why cant download from baidu ) and finally big thanks to kinghunki all info i know about this device by his Threads

thanked
Try firewater for S Off
Find original RUU exe
Or stock nandroid backup + stock boot radio + recovery

Sent from HTC One S
 
vbrsekhar
Old
(Last edited by vbrsekhar; 8th July 2014 at 11:44 AM.)
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 171
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatin kumar View Post
Try firewater for S Off
Find original RUU exe
Or stock nandroid backup + stock boot radio + recovery

Sent from HTC One S
Try this European version single sim version RUU from this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52995489. I did the similar mistake and unable to find the RUU for the dual sim english version. If you or anyone happen to find one, please please share that rom or RUU.
 
Dunia Suboh
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar View Post
Try this European version single sim version RUU from this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52995489. I did the similar mistake and unable to find the RUU for the dual sim english version. If you are anyone happen to find one, please please share that rom or RUU.
everybody needs the Ruu and stock rom
 
l0v3kut3764
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default 3896

i need rom stock for my phone htc 816w.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0v3kut3764 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sjmple
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3kut3764 View Post
i need rom stock for my phone htc 816w.
me too, im using 816t
 
abs3600
Old
#7  
abs3600's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 33
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by atef79 View Post
Hello guys

i got HTC desire 816w from china but i am originally from Egypt
anyway this was my first time to root my device and install custom rom but unfortunately i deleted my backup stock rom by mistake
and now wanna back to stock but dont know how so pls

if anybody can explain how to S OFF and install stock rom ( i searched much for S OFF for this device but didn't find and also can't get the stock rom from HTCUI.com donno why cant download from baidu ) and finally big thanks to kinghunki all info i know about this device by his Threads

thanked
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632351
 
SeiF Al-DeN
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Wink flash RUU

Flash stock rom RUU
 
vbrsekhar
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 171
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington

 
DONATE TO ME
Yeah but from where the stock RUU you are mentioning is available?

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app
 
vgshah78
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 39
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am also looking for stock RUU for dual sim variant. Any help?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes