Ask a question

No registration required

Arrow [Q] Uninstall Soft key bar?!

OP Atise

23rd June 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Is it possible to remove or freeze (with Titanium Backup) the stock soft key bar (soft Home and back buttons)?
28th June 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atise

Is it possible to remove or freeze (with Titanium Backup) the stock soft key bar (soft Home and back buttons)?

Root + Auto Hide Soft Key + Pie Control = Great!
29th June 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 204

590 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atise

Root. Install xposed framework. Reboot. install gravitybox from the download menu inside xposed installer app. Tick box to enable gravity box in the modules section of the xposed installer app. Reboot. (Do not download gravity box for the kit Kat version by the way) go to pie controls menu inside gravity box app, enable pie to always on, set size etc of controls you like, do not tick disable nav buttons in this menu. In navigation bar tweaks menu in gravity box app tick master switch to on. Make sure nav bar enabled is unticked. Reboot. Nav bar should now be gone and pie controls enabled. I have my pie controls set to work from the left or right side of tablet....good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread