Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

front glass getting unglued.

OP Pannam

26th June 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

115 posts
More
Hi guys!
My front glass is coming off. I am not under warranty. Have any of you faced such issue and resolved it by yourself?
26th June 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,253

2,832 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannam

Hi guys!
My front glass is coming off. I am not under warranty. Have any of you faced such issue and resolved it by yourself?

Not seen any one post with that issue on the front glass on the ZU. Think a few had this on the Z?

I would try to warm the front glass with a hear-drier and press back down, it may work...
26th June 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 55

448 posts
I had that problem on the back glass of my first Ultra, like 10/20 days from day one.
I fuc*ed up that phone pretty bad software wise at the point that it didn't even boot, so they changed it on warranty, removing the problem with the glass.
Be careful with the hairdryer, because between the aluminium and the glass there's a little white or black plastic bezel, which WILL burn if you stick the hairdryer near it for too long.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21

115 posts
More
Thanx guyz
Well the hair dryer solution seems to work. The glass is back in its place. Been two days and so far so good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pannam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread