FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Fake Note 3

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Mhamad Khalil, Junior Member on 27th June 2014, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey

i bought a fake note 3 ,

which comes with a 512Ram and 1300GHZ Daul core ,

I rooted my device and installed ram expander ,

i used a 1.5GB ram from my SD card which is 4th class !!

my device still going with a low performance ,

i'm new on rooting and messing with android !

i have a two questions ,

1st , can install a slim bean ROM , ? if no which is the best rom i can install ,

2nd , my device boots with a Meditek logo how can i change it to the original ,samsung boot logo .

thank you <3 ,
 
 
27th June 2014, 07:50 PM |#2  
FeralFire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhamad Khalil

Hey

i bought a fake note 3 ,

which comes with a 512Ram and 1300GHZ Daul core ,

I rooted my device and installed ram expander ,

i used a 1.5GB ram from my SD card which is 4th class !!

my device still going with a low performance ,

i'm new on rooting and messing with android !

i have a two questions ,

1st , can install a slim bean ROM , ? if no which is the best rom i can install ,

2nd , my device boots with a Meditek logo how can i change it to the original ,samsung boot logo .

thank you <3 ,



You can't install any custom ROM. They are built for a specific device. Since your device has different hardware, you can't use any Note 3 ROM.

You might have luck with using xposed and XBlastTools, if you want to change boot animation.

PS: How did you root? Towelroot?
28th June 2014, 05:36 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralFire

You can't install any custom ROM. They are built for a specific device. Since your device has different hardware, you can't use any Note 3 ROM.

You might have luck with using xposed and XBlastTools, if you want to change boot animation.

PS: How did you root? Towelroot?


Actually i rooted it using Kingo tool , i don't know if it rooted my device as a note 3 or no ,

But i think that it's rooted as note 3 , ! and it has a note 3 rom !

because moboginie and the kingo tool , recognized it as a note 3 !

and in the system information it shows that it is a note 3 with a model number SM-N900 ! ,
28th June 2014, 10:38 AM |#4  
FeralFire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhamad Khalil

Actually i rooted it using Kingo tool , i don't know if it rooted my device as a note 3 or no ,

But i think that it's rooted as note 3 , ! and it has a note 3 rom !

because moboginie and the kingo tool , recognized it as a note 3 !

and in the system information it shows that it is a note 3 with a model number SM-N900 ! ,

The identity of an Android device is defined in a particular file. It could as easily have been called an iPhone.

Use root checker to confirm root.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes