[Q] nexus 5 stuck on google logo after failed atempt to install android l

28th June 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hello everyone i am a new member of xda forums and i am in a dire situation i tried to install the new android l and this was my first time rooting the device, using twrp recovery and supersu something i am a noob frankly speaking about the situation my phone was rooted perfectly but something went wrong while installing the new od.. right now the phone is stuck on the booting screen (google logo) for more than 3 hours and i cant start the bootloader even after holding the power and volume down key it just restarts and comes back again in the loading screen..
p.s sorry for bad english i am indian..
please if you can help me please do i will sacrifice a virgin for you (just kidding)
28th June 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Thanks Meter: 188

16 posts
More
Info 2 Man try...
Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 lucky
28th June 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDEV

Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 lucky

like i told you i am a noob in this if you can tell me the software and step by step guide :P (sorry) and one more thing, the bootloader is not loading at all so any solution you guys ( seniors) give me should not contain going to bootloader step*
28th June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Thanks Meter: 188

16 posts
More
Video Search
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad fps lover

like i told you i am a noob in this if you can tell me the software and step by step guide :P (sorry) and one more thing, the bootloader is not loading at all so any solution you guys ( seniors) give me should not contain going to bootloader step*

Hi friend, try follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRp5jJO34PE
28th June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Try rebooting your device by holding power button then when the screen goes black release the power and imediatly do the recovery keystrokes Vol - + power and perform a wipe
28th June 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtahero74

Try rebooting your device by holding power button then when the screen goes black release the power and imediatly do the recovery keystrokes Vol - + power and perform a wipe

not working.. bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread