Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Stuck on LG logo screen, can only get to download mode.

OP RighteousJoe

28th June 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
From here on out I don't know what to do, I need the easiest way to return my phone to a functional mode, either back to stock or stay rooted really don't care, just would like it working again. Any help is surely appreciated please, what should I do? By the way I have the T-Mobile variant.
Last edited by RighteousJoe; 28th June 2014 at 07:27 PM.
28th June 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #2  
Flag .
Thanks Meter: 54

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RighteousJoe

From here on out I don't know what to do, I need the easiest way to return my phone to a functional mode, either back to stock or stay rooted really don't care, just would like it working again. Any help is surely appreciated please, what should I do? By the way I have the T-Mobile variant.

Model number?
28th June 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK45A

Model number?

801 for T-Mobile, whats the easiest way for a lamen to fix this? Help is very appreciated thank you.
29th June 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 385

1,397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RighteousJoe

Give more detail as to what you did to get your phone to its present state. More info the better.
30th June 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_lefisch

Give more detail as to what you did to get your phone to its present state. More info the better.

Thanks for the concern but I've have fixed the issue since, but once again thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread