Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,208 Members 38,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck on LG logo screen, can only get to download mode.

Tip us?

RighteousJoe
Old
(Last edited by RighteousJoe; 28th June 2014 at 06:27 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck on LG logo screen, can only get to download mode.

From here on out I don't know what to do, I need the easiest way to return my phone to a functional mode, either back to stock or stay rooted really don't care, just would like it working again. Any help is surely appreciated please, what should I do? By the way I have the T-Mobile variant.

MK45A
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by RighteousJoe View Post
From here on out I don't know what to do, I need the easiest way to return my phone to a functional mode, either back to stock or stay rooted really don't care, just would like it working again. Any help is surely appreciated please, what should I do? By the way I have the T-Mobile variant.
Model number?
LG-D802 with OptimusRs Pro 2 V4 KitKat rom.

RighteousJoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK45A View Post
Model number?
801 for T-Mobile, whats the easiest way for a lamen to fix this? Help is very appreciated thank you.

simon_lefisch
Old
Thanks Meter 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by RighteousJoe View Post
Give more detail as to what you did to get your phone to its present state. More info the better.

RighteousJoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_lefisch View Post
Give more detail as to what you did to get your phone to its present state. More info the better.
Thanks for the concern but I've have fixed the issue since, but once again thank you.