HELP! PC Rebooted during ROM Upgrade, now stuck at Boot Loader Only: Now what?
My PC rebooted during the ROM upgrade. Now when I turn on the phone, I get only the Boot Loader (tri-color) screen.
Is there anything I can do, or did I irreparably brick my phone?
* I have (had <sniff>) a T-Mobile (US) SDA
* Info was, as follows, before the upgrade:
*** ROM: 220.127.116.11
*** OPERATOR: 18.104.22.168
*** Radio Version: 22.214.171.124_1.09.00
* Removed my Mini SDcard
* Did a hard reset (to make it a clean SDA)
* Deleted my former ActiveSync relationship
* Established a new ActiveSync relationship (checking no boxes for syncronization)
* Did prep work: App, SIM & CID Unlocked my phone (everything worked fine)
* Rebooted phone one last time
* Rebooted PC
* Started the "c:\i-mate_SP5m_WWE_2.6.331.2.exe"
* Made the ActiveSync connection
* Next, Next accept, etc. etc.
* The ROM Updater started to do it's thing
* The phone rebooted, then got a progress bar
* The Phone got to 55% and the PC rebooted (on it's own, probably got an exception and the handling was set to reboot the PC)
* I've read that the phone won't charge in this state, so I turned it off and removed the battery
Now I can only get into the Boot Loader screen.
Is there anything I can do?!?!?!?!?