Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 47,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Remove the printed "M" logo on screen guard

Tip us?

sasaboor64
Old
(Last edited by sasaboor64; 28th June 2014 at 03:33 PM.) Reason: improvement
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Remove the printed "M" logo on screen guard

For all those who are getting a new moto e or getting a replaced one (like me) u can just remove the printed "M" logo on the touch guard provided by Motorola by default,
Just get any nail polish remover and soak any cloth(a small amount of nail polish remover is sufficient).
Now wipe the logo off using the soaked cloth and voila you make use of what Motorola provided without scratcing it.

Junior Einstein
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaboor64 View Post
For all those who are getting a new moto e or getting a replaced one (like me) u can just remove the printed "M" logo on the touch guard provided by Motorola by default,
Just get any nail polish remover and soak any cloth(a small amount of nail polish remover is sufficient).
Now wipe the logo off using the soaked cloth and voila you make use of what Motorola provided without scratcing it.
It is not a screen guard, it's just a piece of plastic to protect screen from any damage during shipping

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Einstein View Post
It is not a screen guard, it's just a piece of plastic to protect screen from any damage during shipping
In that case we can also use it for the protection of glass for the further damages

Junior Einstein
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
In that case we can also use it for the protection of glass for the further damages
It is Gorilla Glass 3 bro, why you so worried just read some reviews, nothing can scratch it except sand haah

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Einstein View Post
It is Gorilla Glass 3 bro, why you so worried just read some reviews, nothing can scratch it except sand haah
Actually I got it Cracked just by keeping it in my collage bag

jitz_
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb Lol..

Quote:
Actually I got it Cracked just by keeping it in my collage bag
well in that case screen protector can't help.. / moto e does not need any screen protector.. (mostly most of smartphones doesn't need it)