Remove the printed "M" logo on screen guard

OP sasaboor64

28th June 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
For all those who are getting a new moto e or getting a replaced one (like me) u can just remove the printed "M" logo on the touch guard provided by Motorola by default,
Just get any nail polish remover and soak any cloth(a small amount of nail polish remover is sufficient).
Now wipe the logo off using the soaked cloth and voila you make use of what Motorola provided without scratcing it.
Last edited by sasaboor64; 28th June 2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: improvement
28th June 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 245

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaboor64

For all those who are getting a new moto e or getting a replaced one (like me) u can just remove the printed "M" logo on the touch guard provided by Motorola by default,
Just get any nail polish remover and soak any cloth(a small amount of nail polish remover is sufficient).
Now wipe the logo off using the soaked cloth and voila you make use of what Motorola provided without scratcing it.

It is not a screen guard, it's just a piece of plastic to protect screen from any damage during shipping
28th June 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Einstein

It is not a screen guard, it's just a piece of plastic to protect screen from any damage during shipping

In that case we can also use it for the protection of glass for the further damages
28th June 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 245

279 posts
Quote:

In that case we can also use it for the protection of glass for the further damages

It is Gorilla Glass 3 bro, why you so worried just read some reviews, nothing can scratch it except sand haah
29th June 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Einstein

It is Gorilla Glass 3 bro, why you so worried just read some reviews, nothing can scratch it except sand haah

Actually I got it Cracked just by keeping it in my collage bag
29th June 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #6  
Lightbulb Lol..
Quote:

Actually I got it Cracked just by keeping it in my collage bag

well in that case screen protector can't help.. / moto e does not need any screen protector.. (mostly most of smartphones doesn't need it)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread