Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 43,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Health app missing?

Tip us?

ShiroEd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default LG Health app missing?

Hey gang,

I can't find the shortcut to launch the LG Health app. It's NOWHERE to be found on my phone! I know the app is installed as I can access it via the 'G' screen on the left of the home screens. I don't have any apps hidden in the app drawer either.

Can any of you guys see it in your app drawer?

dondavis007
Old
Thanks Meter 161
You have use the LG extra page, whatever the name, to see it. You can't start the app itself it seems.
Just give me a Nexus/Silver with a great camera/app...

Smart(er) phones:
iPhone 3, N1, Optimus 2X, Xperia Arc, iPhone 4, Xperia S, Motorola Razr, Galaxy Note, One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Xperia V, Padfone 2 + "New", Note 2, iPhone 5, HTC One S, S4, Xperia ZR, LG G2, N5, Z1c, HTC M7 & M8, S5, G3, etc...

Pads:
iPad, Asus T1+T2+Prime, Galaxy Tab 8,9. iPad2, Nexus 7, Padfone 2, iPad4. PadFone 4, New PadFone

If I helped you hit "thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to dondavis007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShiroEd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007 View Post
You have use the LG extra page, whatever the name, to see it. You can't start the app itself it seems.
Really?
How rubbish! I won't be using that then.

Thanks

papaketchup
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Yeah you can only use the widget at the home screen.

dondavis007
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.
Just give me a Nexus/Silver with a great camera/app...

Smart(er) phones:
iPhone 3, N1, Optimus 2X, Xperia Arc, iPhone 4, Xperia S, Motorola Razr, Galaxy Note, One X, Samsung Galaxy S3, Sony Xperia V, Padfone 2 + "New", Note 2, iPhone 5, HTC One S, S4, Xperia ZR, LG G2, N5, Z1c, HTC M7 & M8, S5, G3, etc...

Pads:
iPad, Asus T1+T2+Prime, Galaxy Tab 8,9. iPad2, Nexus 7, Padfone 2, iPad4. PadFone 4, New PadFone

If I helped you hit "thanks"

ShiroEd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007 View Post
Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.
I've just done that very thing!
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShiroEd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Beards
Old
Thanks Meter 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroEd View Post
I've just done that very thing!
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
Interesting.... Have you found one that gives you access to the Widget 'Smart Notice'?
That is the one widget I would like to use with Nova.

It's also a shame Nova does not give you access to LG Health by means of a separate home screen. Yes you can do as you say, make a shortcut Activity to LG Health but an icon is not the same as swiping to its own widget style home screen!
.........I don't always get your questions right.... but you'll certainly know I've tried.

P.S. Many thanks for the Thanks votes. Thanks received are converted into a charitable donation.