[Bootanimation] ColorSphere

Search This thread

mylifeandroid

Jan 1, 2014
Ive ported a very popular boot animation among android phones and tablets to a qmg so it can be used on devices like the GT3. It is optimized for the 10.1 version and if requested i can make one sized for the 7 and 8 inch versions.
-REQUIRES ROOT!
Instructions:
1. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsung.qmg
2. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsungloop.qmg
3. Extract the bootsamsung.qmg and the bootsamsungloop.qmg from the .zip file below
4. Copy and replace these both to the /system/media directory
5. Set the permissions of both these files to rw-r--r--
6. Reboot and Finished

PREVIEW
COLOR SPHERE:
gyuLw2.gif

Other Stuff
Note-
I take no ownership of these files i did not create the original file i just made it into a qmf file so its compatable with the GT3. it was just an old boot animation i had and forgot where i got it from. also i take responsibility to what you do with your device and im not responsible if any damge is caused

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive ported a very popular boot animation among android phones and tablets to a qmg so it can be used on devices like the GT3. It is optimized for the 10.1 version and if requested i can make one sized for the 7 and 8 inch versions.
    -REQUIRES ROOT!
    Instructions:
    1. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsung.qmg
    2. Backup your old /system/media/bootsamsungloop.qmg
    3. Extract the bootsamsung.qmg and the bootsamsungloop.qmg from the .zip file below
    4. Copy and replace these both to the /system/media directory
    5. Set the permissions of both these files to rw-r--r--
    6. Reboot and Finished

PREVIEW
    COLOR SPHERE:
    gyuLw2.gif

Other Stuff
    Note-
    I take no ownership of these files i did not create the original file i just made it into a qmf file so its compatable with the GT3. it was just an old boot animation i had and forgot where i got it from. also i take responsibility to what you do with your device and im not responsible if any damge is caused

I quoted wrong :/
    I have the same device
    I know its resolution
    I wanted ask thebother guy with tab 8.0
    No worries
    I am free now
    Will find it out

Sent from an expensive Toaster (SM-T211)