and today was solved.
first thanks to all people on xda,devilsking for the mythool and specially for lwg45714 who give advise to use Android 4.1.1 Blur_Version.98.5.38.MB886.ATT.en.US to people who have problem with AHD bricked because flashing another sbf without unlocking bootloader first,and make a downgrade error,flashing boot.img failed etc..
just flash that sbf using mythool and the problems fixed,my AHD live again...thanks u.
on my case,i was on at&t 4.1.1 and try to flashing mexico retail without unlocking bootloader first,and bamm bricked is come..
* download mythool and extract it (prefer to Desktop),i'm using windows 7
* download 4.1.1 Blur_Version.98.5.38.MB886.ATT.en.US (http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=7) and place it on firmware folder on mythool
* run the mythool : instal adb and then choose flash stock firmware
* let it go (on my case there's no progression report on display,only like a hang but the process is running)
* in the end,there's option to flash recovery (stock or cwm) but in my case,if i choose cwm,still stock recovery that's installed on my AHD (no big deal,as long my AHD is back to the track) - i think i forgot to unlock bootloader first to instal this cwm hehe -
* your phone will reboot and you're ok.