Originally Posted by Pixelhouse
Thanks for the info, this is the info i already knew though.
The problem i had was there is no country 'Belgium' in the list. And i wanted to know wich rom they used for the Belgium S4 versions.
Thanks in advance .
If you wanna receive OTA updates too:
1. Install Kies (for android 4.2.2) or Kies 3 (android 4.3 and android 4.4.2)
2. Conect ur device to ur computer.
3. Take a look your CSC (country code) -> They are always 3 letters. (pic 1 attached)
4. You can now close Kies/3.
5. Go to Sammobile.com and look for the correct CSC (You can live in Belgium but this no means ur phone is builded there) -> For example: My phone is german and conecting it to Kies 3 appears DBT code. I go to Sammobile.com and download the correct firmware for my device (Pic 2)
6. Remember: Don't download "Black EDITION" firmware if your phone isnt that one.
7. Flash the firmware through ODIN.