[Q] Calendar app that dials pin numbers?

OP x51

29th June 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

300 posts
More
Background:
I have been a Touchdown for exchange user for a long time. I have conference calls 8 - 10 times a week. These calls typically require a participant pin number when I call in. The touchdown calendar works brilliantly. When I get my reminder, I can tap the phone number and it automatically asks me to tap the pin (or I can tap the original number again if there is no pin). It then dials the number as (Number;pin) I dont have to write down the pin, or try switching back and forth between the calendar and the dialer... This is an absolute must have for me. I have recently found myself in a situation where I have a few different email accounts and calendars. Touchdown doesn't support multiple email accounts... so I'm looking for an alternative calendar. (Email, contacts, tasks are no problem)

Question:
Is there another calendar application anyone is aware of that will do this? I just downloaded about 30 different calendars and none have this pin number functionality. I dont know if Touchdown has a patent or what...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
calendar, conference call, pin number
Previous Thread Next Thread