FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Blu Life View

1,516 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By idbl_fanatic, Senior Member on 30th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Any love for the Blu Life View yet?? Anyone working on anything?

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to idbl_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th October 2013, 01:20 AM |#2  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

Any love for the Blu Life View yet?? Anyone working on anything?

Thanks in advance

Bump...................any love?
5th November 2013, 12:01 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
There are some developer waiting to receive the source code for the kernel. BLU has already promised it. Once received then they will be able to do custom roms. BLU Products Development over at Google Plus is moving this.
25th November 2013, 05:13 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Blu Life View
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

Any love for the Blu Life View yet?? Anyone working on anything?

Thanks in advance

I hope someone is able to work on this phone. One of the first issues I would like fixed is the 15 sec auto screen dim.

I was able to prove that this phone works with T-mobile in Portland Oregon Market running 4g data speeds. Portland was never official confirmed to have received the refarming update of the 1900 MHz band. Anyway I hope someone considers work on this unit.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trYB9NBOdI">www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trYB9NBOdI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
25th November 2013, 06:00 PM |#5  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaviercomputers

I hope someone is able to work on this phone. One of the first issues I would like fixed is the 15 sec auto screen dim.

I was able to prove that this phone works with T-mobile in Portland Oregon Market running 4g data speeds. Portland was never official confirmed to have received the refarming update of the 1900 MHz band. Anyway I hope someone considers work on this unit.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trYB9NBOdI">www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trYB9NBOdI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Correct, I get 4G speeds in northern CA as well.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/658298415
Last edited by idbl_fanatic; 25th November 2013 at 06:02 PM.
26th November 2013, 12:23 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

Correct, I get 4G speeds in northern CA as well.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/658298415

Apparently the Vonip v4 Rom works on this. Others have confirmed installing Vonip V3
5th December 2013, 04:25 AM |#7  
lupin661's Avatar
Senior Member
FAR away
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvalin21

Apparently the Vonip v4 Rom works on this. Others have confirmed installing Vonip V3


any one who have stock rom of blu life view.. can u pls share the link thanks in advance.. hope some one have
5th December 2013, 11:20 PM |#8  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin661

any one who have stock rom of blu life view.. can u pls share the link thanks in advance.. hope some one have

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B34...it?usp=sharing

It's not flashable yet though
The Following User Says Thank You to idbl_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2013, 11:26 PM |#9  
lupin661's Avatar
Senior Member
FAR away
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B34...it?usp=sharing

It's not flashable yet though

thanks bro, is this sp flashtool version?
5th December 2013, 11:35 PM |#10  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin661

thanks bro, is this sp flashtool version?

Here is the version I used with the flash tool:

http://d-h.st/mw5
11th December 2013, 08:41 AM |#11  
lupin661's Avatar
Senior Member
FAR away
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

Here is the version I used with the flash tool:

http://d-h.st/mw5

Whats the password of the zip file sir

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes