FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question google text to speech language pack drive me insane!!! help!

29th June 2014, 06:07 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

More
so after updating my apps suddenly there is this 6 language packs that stuck in downloading mode... I surely never intent this to happen!!!

I tried everything from unchecking the relevant update options to disable the service... it's still coming back right after every phone turned on!!!

omfg... any help???

30th June 2014, 05:42 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nap007

so after updating my apps suddenly there is this 6 language packs that stuck in downloading mode... I surely never intent this to happen!!!

I tried everything from unchecking the relevant update options to disable the service... it's still coming back right after every phone turned on!!!

omfg... any help???

I got pissed at this too. But then when I connected to WiFi it started downloading...are you on data or WiFi?
30th June 2014, 05:47 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj

I got pissed at this too. But then when I connected to WiFi it started downloading...are you on data or WiFi?

I don't have wifi at home so I was stuck but I solved this by deleting the download manager data... After that I disabled the service
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread