Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,588 Members 47,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

google text to speech language pack drive me insane!!! help!

Tip us?

nap007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Question google text to speech language pack drive me insane!!! help!

so after updating my apps suddenly there is this 6 language packs that stuck in downloading mode... I surely never intent this to happen!!!

I tried everything from unchecking the relevant update options to disable the service... it's still coming back right after every phone turned on!!!

omfg... any help???

enyaj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nap007 View Post
so after updating my apps suddenly there is this 6 language packs that stuck in downloading mode... I surely never intent this to happen!!!

I tried everything from unchecking the relevant update options to disable the service... it's still coming back right after every phone turned on!!!

omfg... any help???
I got pissed at this too. But then when I connected to WiFi it started downloading...are you on data or WiFi?
LG G3 D855
ROM: Stock

nap007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj View Post
I got pissed at this too. But then when I connected to WiFi it started downloading...are you on data or WiFi?
I don't have wifi at home so I was stuck but I solved this by deleting the download manager data... After that I disabled the service