Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,845 Members 50,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with oneplus

Tip us?

nicobar97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with oneplus

After an installation of paranoid android my oneplus one speaker on top of the screen stopped working and the microphone too while calling.
i ve tried also to return to stock with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765455. How i can fix this problem? with the external speaker in call everything work well but without is impossible doing a call! (sorry for my very bad english)

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobar97 View Post
After an installation of paranoid android my oneplus one speaker on top of the screen stopped working and the microphone too while calling.
i ve tried also to return to stock with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765455. How i can fix this problem? with the external speaker in call everything work well but without is impossible doing a call! (sorry for my very bad english)
Which steps did you do in order to install PA? Please tell us the exact way you did it, maybe we can figure something out. Also, providing a logcat might help too...
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.

nicobar97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Factory reset with twrp than install paranoid and google apps boot!!Micrphone and speaker broken... I tried to return to cm, restore to stock with the firmware in the first post but nothing.

erdal67
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobar97 View Post
Factory reset with twrp than install paranoid and google apps boot!!Micrphone and speaker broken... I tried to return to cm, restore to stock with the firmware in the first post but nothing.
A weird question but Have you unlocked your bootloader?

PROUD TÜRK

MY ANDROID PHONES
HTC Wildfire *1st android but dead *
HTC Sensation Z710e *Selling*
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100*current*

Running:
Ressurection Remix
By Westcrip
OR
AOSB(ProBam)
by Sooti/ProBam TEAM
OR