Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]/data/lost+found/#32/#32...endless folder in folder?

Tip us?

96NovaC
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Unhappy [Q]/data/lost+found/#32/#32...endless folder in folder?

Hey guys, I had a problem after flashing the new synergy. When I tried wiping and going back to my nandroid, twrp gave me an error saying something along the lines of /data/lost+found/#32/#32...too many open files and /data/lost+found~/#32/#32...too many open files. So when I booted back up I tried to go to those file paths and found that there is an endless folder in folder of "#32"s. I then tried to delete them from solid explorer, but it crashed. After trying it a couple times in solid explorer I went to ES file manager and made sure my system is mounted as writable in its settings and deleted the first #32. Then when I rebooted and checked, I saw that the endless folder in folder was still there. I don't think I've ever had this problem before until I flashed this. Can anyone help?

dragon1357
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96NovaC View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem after flashing the new synergy. When I tried wiping and going back to my nandroid, twrp gave me an error saying something along the lines of /data/lost+found/#32/#32...too many open files and /data/lost+found~/#32/#32...too many open files. So when I booted back up I tried to go to those file paths and found that there is an endless folder in folder of "#32"s. I then tried to delete them from solid explorer, but it crashed. After trying it a couple times in solid explorer I went to ES file manager and made sure my system is mounted as writable in its settings and deleted the first #32. Then when I rebooted and checked, I saw that the endless folder in folder was still there. I don't think I've ever had this problem before until I flashed this. Can anyone help?
Odin is your friend. Flash a stock image should fix it.
If someone helped you, press the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to dragon1357 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

96NovaC
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Haha thanks man but I ran the fsck fix that was in the toolbox and its fixed. To be honest that was gonna be the next thing I was gonna try but glad I don't have to now.

dragon1357
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96NovaC View Post
Haha thanks man but I ran the fsck fix that was in the toolbox and its fixed. To be honest that was gonna be the next thing I was gonna try but glad I don't have to now.
Glad to help, good for you.
If someone helped you, press the thanks button

Cyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Use AromaFM!
search bar will serve you..
Gadgetography of mine↴

Tip of the century!: Press the [👍THANKS] button instead of typing!