Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Is there a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2 in the making?

OP spitz123321

24th June 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Adam Outlier made all of the bootloader unlock programs I just want to know if he is working on a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
24th June 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 76

275 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitz123321

Adam Outlier made all of the bootloader unlock programs I just want to know if he is working on a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

I kinda doubt it since there's no way to unlock the bootloader on 4.3 maybe safestrap will get 4.4.2 support but besides that I highly doubt it.. but any developer out there in the process of unlocking either 4.3 or 4.4.2 correct me if I'm wrong. (Not being disrespectful but I think most of the developers have moved on or are working on roms for the unlocked)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ArmStrongDickPunch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 94

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmStrongDickPunch

I kinda doubt it since there's no way to unlock the bootloader on 4.3 maybe safestrap will get 4.4.2 support but besides that I highly doubt it.. but any developer out there in the process of unlocking either 4.3 or 4.4.2 correct me if I'm wrong. (Not being disrespectful but I think most of the developers have moved on or are working on roms for the unlocked)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

I am actually sending mine out to try to have a company take it back to 4.1.2. After my contract is up I will be getting a phone other than a Samsung. I will be searching for a more development friendly phone to go to.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread