Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2 in the making?

Tip us?

spitz123321
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Is there a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2 in the making?

Adam Outlier made all of the bootloader unlock programs I just want to know if he is working on a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

ArmStrongDickPunch
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitz123321 View Post
Adam Outlier made all of the bootloader unlock programs I just want to know if he is working on a bootloader unlock for 4.4.2?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
I kinda doubt it since there's no way to unlock the bootloader on 4.3 maybe safestrap will get 4.4.2 support but besides that I highly doubt it.. but any developer out there in the process of unlocking either 4.3 or 4.4.2 correct me if I'm wrong. (Not being disrespectful but I think most of the developers have moved on or are working on roms for the unlocked)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ArmStrongDickPunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmStrongDickPunch View Post
I kinda doubt it since there's no way to unlock the bootloader on 4.3 maybe safestrap will get 4.4.2 support but besides that I highly doubt it.. but any developer out there in the process of unlocking either 4.3 or 4.4.2 correct me if I'm wrong. (Not being disrespectful but I think most of the developers have moved on or are working on roms for the unlocked)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
I am actually sending mine out to try to have a company take it back to 4.1.2. After my contract is up I will be getting a phone other than a Samsung. I will be searching for a more development friendly phone to go to.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app