XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
Post Reply

Question

30th June 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
1,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
I own a small time Web hosting company, and want to provide free web hosting to those here on XDA,
What section should I post in, if it's allowed?
2nd July 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #2  
ironman38102's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 194
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
I think u should post this here in off topic. Btw thats really nice of you! I might need it!

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)
4th July 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 566
 
4,418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Can i enjoy your free web hosting.
What are the package and server specs?

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .
18th July 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
1,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBink

Can i enjoy your free web hosting.
What are the package and server specs?

Sent From A Samsung Galaxy S2 With AOSB Project ROM .

Sorry a bit late But, Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 4X 1TB Setup @ Raid 10, 1Gbps Port, 16GB Ram and DDoS Protection, Your site will also get a free dedicated IP
19th July 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #5  
Asama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 21
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Sorry a bit late But, Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 4X 1TB Setup @ Raid 10, 1Gbps Port, 16GB Ram and DDoS Protection, Your site will also get a free dedicated IP

Nice,
I'm interested in it.
What about php mysql ftp etc...?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
1,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asama

Nice,
I'm interested in it.
What about php mysql ftp etc...?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.
19th July 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #7  
Asama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujrat
Thanks Meter: 21
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.

Okey I'm in.
Just need the link of your free hosting company.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Asama; 19th July 2014 at 11:52 AM.
19th July 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #8  
AlfasMP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here , @xda
Thanks Meter: 142
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

Those are standard features with cPanel, So yes It's included.

Give me the link too...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th July 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Rapid City
Thanks Meter: 9
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
I'll take a link. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
1,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asama

Okey I'm in.
Just need the link of your free hosting company.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheman

I'll take a link. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfasPeralassery

Give me the link too...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Here you guys go, http://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?gid=7
Free Domains aren't allowed, Due to abuse however I can trust this community

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes