Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 46,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] blue tooth FC after root

Tip us?
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
#1  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [Q] blue tooth FC after root

I tried for the first time after root to pair with my bt speaker and it says settings has closed. Any suggestions
I'm on ANCE after soft brick and reinstall
G900a
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-28-17-35-16.png
Views:	54
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	2822831  
 
Greycloak42
Old
(Last edited by Greycloak42; 29th June 2014 at 10:16 PM.)
#2  
Greycloak42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 293
Join Date: Feb 2011
Just tried to enable bluetooth and mine won't turn on. It says enabling Bluetooth and then goes back to off after 20 seconds or so.

I also recently had to roll back to fix a soft brick. Could it be that there are Bluetooth updates in the ND3 firmware that are causing problems because we rolled back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
#3  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycloak42 View Post
Just tried to enable bluetooth and mine won't turn on. It says enabling Bluetooth and then goes back to off after 20 seconds or so.

I also recently had to roll back to fix a soft brick. Could it be that there are Bluetooth updates in the ND3 firmware that are causing problems because we rolled back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
I could buy that
 
Greycloak42
Old
#4  
Greycloak42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 293
Join Date: Feb 2011
I'm going to see if i can flash the NCE modem with odin when i get home tonight. I'll let you know if that resolves the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
#5  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycloak42 View Post
I'm going to see if i can flash the NCE modem with odin when i get home tonight. I'll let you know if that resolves the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
Please do, thanks
 
Greycloak42
Old
#6  
Greycloak42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 293
Join Date: Feb 2011
Too bad mobile Odin isn't supported. From what i understand the CP file is the modem. I should have an update for you within a few hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Greycloak42 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
#7  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycloak42 View Post
Too bad mobile Odin isn't supported. From what i understand the CP file is the modem. I should have an update for you within a few hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
I have the ance CP file shold I flash? using odin 3.
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
(Last edited by galaxy s4 nutjob; 30th June 2014 at 03:20 AM.)
#8  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Also I just noticed mobile Hotspot is gone but download booster quick tile has appeared very strange. I don't think dl booster works though
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-29 22.17.51.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	2824799  
 
Greycloak42
Old
#9  
Greycloak42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 293
Join Date: Feb 2011
I just tried the modem. No go. I might just bite the bullet and start from scratch. Now I'm wondering what other surprises are awaiting me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel
 
galaxy s4 nutjob
Old
(Last edited by galaxy s4 nutjob; 30th June 2014 at 03:58 AM.)
#10  
galaxy s4 nutjob's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 138
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Niagara Falls

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycloak42 View Post
I just tried the modem. No go. I might just bite the bullet and start from scratch. Now I'm wondering what other surprises are awaiting me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
I was thinking the same thing just start over but since we have SS all we would have to do is just restore, or would that restore the problem as well?

I just noticed I am able to pair with my gear fit sooo.... I don't know what's going on here

Tags
bluetooth, force close, root
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes