Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 39,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to block the notification sound in G pro 2

Tip us?

zaro143
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default How to block the notification sound in G pro 2

Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!

vikphiller
Old
Thanks Meter 6
did you find a solution for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaro143 View Post
Hi, Im using the G pro 2(D838) for the last 1 week.After every call i will get the notification of balance from my mobile carrier for the account balance and its coming with a music its weird and i wanna block that sound is that possible ? i have searched the phone in all possible way but didn't got any solution for that. Can some one help me out with this !! Thanks in advance !!!

vikphiller
Old
(Last edited by vikphiller; 20th July 2014 at 04:43 PM.) Reason: Included the option of Xposed Installer
Thanks Meter 6
After some extensive research on net, I found a solution which worked for me. It is a program called piBalance. You can get it from Google Play. Try it and let me know.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.pibalance

You must be rooted to use this properly. Alternately you can use the Ussd Blocker from Xposed Installer which is working perfectly for me for the past few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikphiller View Post
did you find a solution for this?
The Following User Says Thank You to vikphiller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wurealm
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaro143 View Post
Try to set the notification sound to silent.