[Q] Sony Xperia Neo L not getting switched on
My mobile Sony Xperia Neo L is not getting switched on. It got turned off on its own. My mobile was under the below explained situation before it stopped working.
1. I was getting alerts saying - LOW PHONE MEMORY IS AVAILABLE delete some data. It had 43 MB left in phone memory.
2. Memory card was also full the day before.
3. I was not able to install any applications.
4. Since I have activated the auto update for few applications like Whatsapp, google maps etc. For them also i used to get alerts saying - INSUFFICIENT STORAGE IS AVAIALABLE TO UPDATE the software.
5. I always keep Wi-Fi on in my mobile. (If any open Wi-Fi is available mobile will get updates)
6. Battery was more than 30% charged.
All of the above may be the reasons for software problem.
No time in the past phusical harm happened to the phone, Since i bought in 2012 August.
I had gone through Sony Support Center to repair, but still it didnt worked.
Could any one help me to solve the problem ?