I've just made a simple batch file with adb, and the recovery file all in one zip for y'all.
Make sure you've unlocked your bootloader by following instructions HERE
1) Download Chainfires latest root and copy to Your Internal SD card on your tablet
2) Download and install DRIVERS
3) Download and extract nexus7_2013_recovery_A+.zip to a folder on your PC.
4) Open folder where you extranted nexus7_2013_recovery.zip
5) Make sure your tablet is powered on, and connected to the PC, then click on "Nexus7.bat" and follow instructions. (If your PC is installing drivers once it boots into fastboot, WAIT until the drivers are installed before clicking next!)
6) Be ready and hold volume up as the tablet will restart automatically, keep holding volume up until you reach the TWRP screen
7) Once in TWRP flash SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.43.zip
8) when you reboot Superuser will be updated automatically by the Play Store
BIG thanks to Chainfire for his root, and team win recovery project for their fast work on the recovery!
07/30/13 Updated SuperSu link to latest revision (ver 1.51).
07/29/13 Updated SuperSu link to latest revision (ver 1.50).
For those that couldn't find their azzes if a target was painted on it, here's a link to the video.