How to write the IMEI What should I do?
Also, as BT address or going on?
Sent from my SC-02C using xda premium
You need a HyperTerminal or other Terminal app that can connect to modem on COM port and run AT commands.
1. Connect phone by USB (phone should be on normally)
2. Enter 3845#*970# in dialer
3. Select Port Settings -> Select CP USB
4. Start hyperterminal, in COM settings select same port like in devide manager -> LGE mobile USB Serial Port, 115200bps
5. Type AT if response is not OK, change port number
6. Type at%imei, it should display your current IMEI
7. Type at%imei=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x , where x,x,x... is your orginal IMEI number
8. Change again from CP USB -> AP USB
You should know that in many countries changing IMEI is illegal!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|