FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

New update 20F anyone?

1,021 posts
Thanks Meter: 478
 
By Giocarro, Senior Member on 30th June 2014, 09:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
It looks like a new 20F update is going to be released for D802.

This is the original article (Italian language, sorry), and the changelog is:

- introduced Knock Code™ feature;
- enhanged low light shots, reducing noise processing alghorithm;
- introduced recents Google security patches.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Giocarro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th June 2014, 02:21 PM |#2  
reas0n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Poznan
Thanks Meter: 1,220
 
Donate to Me
More
http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=36 ==> Ctrl+F ==> V20F ===> find it and download.
It isn't that hard to check if it has been already released or not.
I see a Baltics kdz and open 16gb version from Italy. and also branded Rogers one.

introduced recents Google security patches
Have they merged 4.4.4 updates?
Last edited by reas0n; 30th June 2014 at 02:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reas0n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 06:18 PM |#3  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,608
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reas0n

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=36 ==> Ctrl+F ==> V20F ===> find it and download.
It isn't that hard to check if it has been already released or not.
I see a Baltics kdz and open 16gb version from Italy. and also branded Rogers one.

introduced recents Google security patches
Have they merged 4.4.4 updates?

Mirror

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_E...it?usp=sharing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2014, 06:35 PM |#4  
Schrotty35's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 299
 
Donate to Me
More
Which 20f version can i use on my g2 d802 open europe 32gb?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 06:37 PM |#5  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,608
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrotty35

Which 20f version can i use on my g2 d802 open europe 32gb?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

The one above should include 32GB version as LG unified the ROMs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 02:24 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait City
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I got the 20C before 3 days, I got the knock code
AND I can said that the tabs size in settings reduced
D802 16GB
The update size is 129.63 mb
3rd July 2014, 06:35 AM |#7  
MickyMax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
It stills 4.4.2?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd July 2014, 07:34 AM |#8  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,608
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyMax

It stills 4.4.2?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes
3rd July 2014, 10:25 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Anyone issues with 20f update
Hi there guys, does anyone has knock on issues with the new 20f update? As for me its seems not that responsive as it was on 20d. Sometimes i can only wake my phone up only with hw key. I wonder if someone experience the same?
Another issue i have noticed, after a phone call if i take the phone off my ear it just does stays black so i cant even end the call without unlocking it...
3rd July 2014, 06:58 PM |#10  
robogo1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 563
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by einoris

Hi there guys, does anyone has knock on issues with the new 20f update? As for me its seems not that responsive as it was on 20d. Sometimes i can only wake my phone up only with hw key. I wonder if someone experience the same?
Another issue i have noticed, after a phone call if i take the phone off my ear it just does stays black so i cant even end the call without unlocking it...

1. Open Phone
2. Type 3845#*802#
3. Go to Settings
4. Select Update Touch Firmware

Phone will be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. Try knocking it off and back on.
3rd July 2014, 08:15 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogo1982

1. Open Phone
2. Type 3845#*802#
3. Go to Settings
4. Select Update Touch Firmware

Phone will be unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. Try knocking it off and back on.

Thanks for your reply but it remains the same. And its kinda strage that after I am taking phone of the ear after making a call it locks itself but my lockscreen settings has ling idle for locking the device.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes