Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 52,068 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Brick F180L? Need pro help please :D

Tip us?

mcace14
Old
(Last edited by mcace14; 28th June 2014 at 09:22 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Brick F180L? Need pro help please :D

Total newbie in flashing/installing custom Rom reporting for duty:

I've tried to install custom rom [ROM][4.4.2][KOREAN VARIANTS] Sling v2.2.2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2786769

before I try to install that rom, I have a converted E975 from F180L.

So without any knowledge and just try to install the rom just for the heck of it. I've flashed the rom and the patch just as instructed then do a wipe afterwards..

So, as per instruction I've rebooted the phone and after that.. BOOOM. stuck at LG screen.. I can still go to CWM Based recovery screen,but before I'm redirected to the recovery screen, Im getting an error saing Secure Booting Error Cause Device Unlock, so boot success. then when im on the recovery screen on the bottom part of the line it says failed to open /system/build.prop! to be honest, I really am clueless..but. that's all I can do for now, tried to flash again for at least 3 times and still, to no avail. stuck at the LG screen. Also I've tried to flash using KDZ method, but all I can get is this :
[R&D Test Tools Log File]

Secure booting error

15:51:21 : Launching SW update
15:51:21 : Unpacking KDZ
15:53:00 : KDZ file extraced
15:53:01 : Extract file error
15:53:03 : ===FINISHED===

All I want now is some expert advise on how to resolve the problem, because again just to be hones I'm really clueless... Hope I can still use this phone.....

Simona Simmy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Downl. Offic. LG updater and put phone in downl. Mode

mcace14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
When I'm using that. I;m always stuck at 15% when analyzing phone... problem with driver?

nnhlinh
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Try this : LG Flash Tool 2014.zip

Guide to use : lgviet.com/forum/threads/lg-flash-tool-2014-cong-cu-flash-rom-offline-kdz-cho-lg.22651/

Souce : lgviet.com
The Following User Says Thank You to nnhlinh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcace14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I owe you my life dear sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnhlinh View Post
Try this : Attachment 2823549

Guide to use : lgviet.com/forum/threads/lg-flash-tool-2014-cong-cu-flash-rom-offline-kdz-cho-lg.22651/

Souce : lgviet.com
YOU SIR.... I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD IT WORKED!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW!! AFTER 2 DAYS OF SEARCHING ON WAYS ON HOW TO unBRICK MY PHONE, that's the only tool that fixed my issue.

SIR AGAIN.. I OWE YOU MY LIFE.. SORRY FOR THE EXCESSIVE CAPS. IM SO FRICKIN HAPPY