Battery drain during Game play

OP hasan4791

29th June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 368

1,073 posts
More
Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was OFF during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

Ps:I'm running stock 4.1.2 nd kernel....!!
Last edited by hasan4791; 29th June 2014 at 05:40 PM.
29th June 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag Caracas, Venezuela
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan4791

Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was ON during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

well that could be anything, i play clash of clans and 3d games for hours n hours and that doesnt happen to me

Did your phone got hot when u were playing? that could be the reason because hotter the phone last less the battery

do you have any game booster or script for games?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan4791

Guyzz... I just played subway surf for 7min amd the battery level dipped to 69 frm 80 percent. Ya, ECO mode was ON during that tym but still i couldn't accept this battery drain. Anyone else has same issue.

well that could be anything, i play clash of clans and 3d games for hours n hours and that doesnt happen to me

Did your phone got hot when u were playing? that could be the reason because hotter the phone last less the battery

29th June 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 368

1,073 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dars2

Ntg lyk those I've and in tat op i mistakenly mentioned eco mode was on.... Actually its off...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread