After upgrading my girlfriends rooted Samsung galaxy s4 to firmware 4.4.2 the following problems started to show:
1. The phone keeps rebooting automatically after some period of time. A red led indicator shows for about a minute and then the phone restarts.
2. Letters stop appearing sometimes after choosing them on the Samsung keyboard. This problem is then followed by the automatic reboot described in problem 1.
Model: GT-19505 LTE
Carrier: Vodafone Netherlands
OS: Android 4.4.2.
The phone was rooted on Android 4.3 through the CF Autoroot method. These problems didn't exist then. Before upgrading I did the following actions:
1. I used triangle away to reset the flashcounter.
2. I downloaded the Dutch Vodafone stockrom from sammobile.
3. I used pc Odin to flash the stockrom.
4. I rooted the phone again using pc Odin and the guide to rooting the I9505XXUGNE8 version.
Is there anything I forgot to do or did completely wrong?
Many thanks in advance.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app