Originally Posted by joekap
tnx for the reply but how can i reinstall i dont know where to donwload and i cant understand in korean site.. plsss send me working rom for A760s plsss...tnx
To go into Soft/Ware download mode
1. Turn of phone
2. Simultaneously press: VOLUME UP + MENU + POWER
3. S/W Upgrading will now flash on the screen
To upgrade firmware back to version 1.47, you first need to have the UniUSBdriver installed on your computer.
4. After you have installed the driver, test your phone’s connection to the computer to initially determine all the required drivers were installed properly (this is while your phone is in S/W download mode). But before doing this, make sure that you have activated USB DEBUGGING on your phone.
>usb debugging (must be checked)
5. Using Microsoft Internet Explorer v8 or v9, proceed to this page:
Notice when that page opens, it will prompt you to install ACTIVE X. Allow that installation to proceed.
6. After ACTIVE X has been installed, notice on the left side there is a something like loading prompt. Wait until it gets into blue bar with arrow up phrase noting USB with some Korean characters. Then boot to S/W mode your phone and plug it to your compurer then click the blue bar with arrow up.
7. Clicking the Blue bar with arrow up will turn it into a progressing bar. Notice the characters on top of the progress bar may change and at this point there is communication between the phone and the Sky download site. It may take a few minutes for the phone to establish a download connection between Sky’s services. Once a connection is established, the characters above the progress bar will turn into a progressing percentage bar starting from 1% and ending into 100%.
There will be two phases of the progressing percentage bar. The first phase is downloading the software while the second is loading the v1.47 software into the phone. After the 2nd phase, the phone will automatically reboot. The first phase will depend who slow or fast your internet connection is.