Post Reply

[Q] Default htc evo 4g soft bricked

OP saikrishna.m

30th June 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi guys, my htc evo 4g soft bricked...i can get into the bootloader.
i have not installed any custom rom or recovery yet.

details are:
supersoinic s-off
hboot 2.16

i get an error "FAILED (remote: not allowed)" when i try to flash recovery image through fastboot.
I have googled all day to get it done myself. Everyone has redirected me to XDA.

Hope XDA can help me restore my EVO 4G sprint
Can any of you guys help me out. I have no prob even if the data is erased.
1st July 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
please please please help
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikrishna.m

Hi guys, my htc evo 4g soft bricked...i can get into the bootloader.
i have not installed any custom rom or recovery yet.

details are:
supersoinic s-off
hboot 2.16

i get an error "FAILED (remote: not allowed)" when i try to flash recovery image through fastboot.
I have googled all day to get it done myself. Everyone has redirected me to XDA.

Hope XDA can help me restore my EVO 4G sprint
Can any of you guys help me out. I have no prob even if the data is erased.

Hi Guys, please any one out there please help me. Im into hboot2.10 now somehow!
14th July 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by saikrishna.m

Hi Guys, please any one out there please help me. Im into hboot2.10 now somehow!

List more info. What recovery are you trying to flash?

I don't know if it will help, but I'm HBoot 2.10 and listed my notes in this link. You might be able to RUU and re-root as well.
16th July 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
twrp & cwm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkman123

List more info. What recovery are you trying to flash?

I don't know if it will help, but I'm HBoot 2.10 and listed my notes in this link. You might be able to RUU and re-root as well.

Hi dkman123. Many many thanx for the reply. I've tried both twrp & cwm.
Is the "remote failed" issue when i try to push the file into the root of sdcard, due to locked bootloader or something . I'm,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes