[Q] photo editor not installed/unable to install....

Search This thread

tuktukscotty

Aug 17, 2010
Bridlington
Google Pixel 4
I have recently updated my note 10.1 N8010 to 4.4.2 (official stock). Everything went perfect and I was quite impressed with it....... until today.

I opened up the gallery and clicked on a picture, I then clicked to edit the picture and got a pop up asking which program I wanted to use. There was a choice between photo editor and paper artist. I selected photo editor but got a message that it wasn't installed and did I want to download it. I clicked yes to download but then it said error unable to download....

Anyone else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?.

Thanks in advance
Scotty.

shaun298

Jun 14, 2011
Union City Indiana
I have recently updated my note 10.1 N8010 to 4.4.2 (official stock). Everything went perfect and I was quite impressed with it....... until today.

I opened up the gallery and clicked on a picture, I then clicked to edit the picture and got a pop up asking which program I wanted to use. There was a choice between photo editor and paper artist. I selected photo editor but got a message that it wasn't installed and did I want to download it. I clicked yes to download but then it said error unable to download....

Thanks in advance
Scotty.

When did they release kk for n8010

d4rkkn16ht

Mar 19, 2008
Bandung
www.youtube.com

Thanks in advance
Scotty.
Do you have Photoshop Touch?
You need Photoshop Touch to edit photo.
Photoshop Touch is a paid app & it was bundled to the original ICS & JB ROM.
Try looking on Gnabo ROM section to get the "bundled" version of Photoshop Touch

Last edited:

tuktukscotty

Aug 17, 2010
Bridlington
Google Pixel 4
Do you have Photoshop Touch?
You need Photoshop Touch to edit photo.
Photoshop Touch is a paid app & it was bundled to the original ICS & JB ROM.
Try looking on Gnabo ROM section to get the "bundled" version of Photoshop Touch

Yeah it comes with photoshop touch on the official stock 4.4.2 still just like it did with ics etc.

If you click on a picture in your gallery and select the icon to edit a photo it tries to use photo editor but says it isn't installed and asks you to download it, but the download always fails.

I have taken photo editor apk from phoenix rom that I use on my s4 but it fc's.