Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 42,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Auto BCC for Smartphone

Tip us?

hog1340
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Auto BCC for Smartphone

Does anyone know of an application which will allow auto BCC for all outgoing e-mails from a Smartphone device (h620 in particular) ? Our corporate email is POP based so the only way I have record of what was sent from my handheld, is if I BCC myself.

Treo and BB both offer auto BCC. Any thoughts for SPhone ?

Thanks in advance
Thanks...... np

suckaljohn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm interested in this as well. I'm running WM5 on the HTC Wizard (MDA) and would like to auto-bcc my gmail account. Thanks!

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckaljohn View Post
I'm interested in this as well. I'm running WM5 on the HTC Wizard (MDA) and would like to auto-bcc my gmail account. Thanks!
Please read the Mailer Bible ( http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ind...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 ) . In there, I've (also) explained how and with what PPC mailer clients this can be achieved.
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices, 2006, 2007, 2008. Make sure you follow my PPC & SP Mag Expert blog HERE.

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys View Post
Please read the Mailer Bible ( http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ind...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 ) . In there, I've (also) explained how and with what PPC mailer clients this can be achieved.
See the "Auto-send copy to self/to a given address?: " section
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices, 2006, 2007, 2008. Make sure you follow my PPC & SP Mag Expert blog HERE.