Upgrade from 8125?
I am looking at the announcements about the 8525 getting released by the end of November and I am contemplating upgrading from my 8125 but I have a few questions?
1. What sort of customized ROMS are out there? On my 8125 I am running an 2.26 by summitter that is fast and reliable. I just upgraded to the 2.47 radio ROM and am very pleased so far.
2. Do tweaks/programs for the 8125 work on the 8525? I am thinking of registry wizard, smartskey, today screen plugins for picture speeddials, etc?
3. Is the added processor speed really worth it?
4. How much of a pain is this silly proprietary headset jack?
5. Anyone know what the roll-out schedule for HSPDA on Cingular is?
6. anything else worth knowing before switching
Currently rocking : Samsung Skyrocket (for now
Rocked, but now rolled past - Wizard, Tilt, Fuze, Tilt2, Atrix