Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Matchin ROM for Orange SPV M3100

Tip us?

disruptorx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Matchin ROM for Orange SPV M3100

can anyone tell me where to find a Matching upgrade ROM for my Orange SPV M3100(other than orange roms) xda download page doesn't work i think!
and can my device be updated to WM6 someday(future)?

thnx

fun_key
Old
Thanks Meter 0
There are at this time no ROM matching the Orang CID. But you may be able to flash your device with any rom available on the wiki page; just keep in mind that you will not be able to go back to an orange rom, as there are none available yet. Take also good care with rom having a bootloader greater or equal 1.06; once you flashed your device with one of those you won't be able to flash with anything else but an orange ROM !

There are lot of infos about all that issue on this board, a wizely use of the search tool can give you plenty of infos
HTC Touch Pro
Stock ROM 6.1

jokinawa
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_key View Post
Take also good care with rom having a bootloader greater or equal 1.06; once you flashed your device with one of those you won't be able to flash with anything else but an orange ROM !
Unless he uses V3 of the IMEI-CHECK unlocker as it makes his CID=SuperCID and his SECLEVEL=0. So he could then load any ROM he wants and downgrade from 1.06 when he wants.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: DoCoMo

disruptorx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
yes i used imei check unlocker but dont know which 'V' ws it. anyway i searched all da forum and da wiki,got som link and they were BAD i mean they didnt work.
so this ftp links are no good for me (at least for now i think).coz of that i need a different url to download the rom(s)

thnx fun & jokinawa

fun_key
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You were not at the right place.

Here are all the available roms: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...ermes_Upgrades

If you want to be sure to have a super CID device, just reapply the imei tool with the the latest unlocker.
HTC Touch Pro
Stock ROM 6.1

disruptorx
Old
(Last edited by disruptorx; 26th October 2006 at 04:58 PM.) Reason: update
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
plus i have the 1.04 bootloader so i think i dont wanna care about the Orange CID,and the main problem is the links in the wiki doesnt work!!!!i was at the right place but after clicking DOWNLOAD link it takes long time to response and browser returns an error massege,

and can you me help with this upgrading thing after i get the rom somhow?

jokinawa
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptorx View Post
yes i used imei check unlocker but dont know which 'V' ws it. anyway i searched all da forum and da wiki,got som link and they were BAD i mean they didnt work.
so this ftp links are no good for me (at least for now i think).coz of that i need a different url to download the rom(s)

thnx fun & jokinawa
If you look at the IMEI-Check program it has the "V" in the name. Mine is M3100v3cUnlock.exe. That is a Version 3 flasher.

Hope that helps.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: DoCoMo

disruptorx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation V2

My unlocker was V2,so does that mean i cant upgrade my rom after the bootloader is 1.06?how can i make my device Super CID?and where can i find a AKU 3.0 updated WM5 ROM?