gixxum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
im able to using kavanas rom by taping the joggr 3 time

revoc3
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Top and Bottom Buttons

First of all, I must say that this is a great utility. I haven't seen anyone on this thread lately but I will go ahead and ask this question that I have which, I believe, has been asked but for which I could not find an answer. I'm using this on Kavana's latest rom (which works great ) and am wondering if I can use the top and bottom buttons as right and left keys. The default on Kavana's rom is top key:back and bottom key:celetask.exe.

gornl1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default JOGGER help

Ok, the last few days my jogger bar will NOT turn off. I will go into settings. Turn it off. Will be ok for few mins then it's back on again... I just want to turn it off because of it turning down my incall volume. I don't care about the scroll anymore. I just want it off lol. Any ideas of what it could be?

mb332902
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having the same issue. I've even tried tapping mulitple times, etc. I've also tried changing many of the settings with the JOGGR utility and gone as far as to change registry settings (EnableRingVolumeMute = 1) manually with no success.

This is a feature I used frequently on my official Tmobile WM6 ROM and I hope to get it back. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Mikey
Old
Senior Moderator - Terror of the Trolls
Thanks Meter 943

DONATE TO ME
Read Post #37
Code:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus               Tablet: Google Nexus 7
ROM: PURITY JDQ39                         ROM: PURITY JDQ39
Kernel: AK Kernel Diamond ed.             Kernel: M-Kernel
Baseband: I925OUGLH1                      Bootloader: v4.18
Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0                   Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0

satani
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wm1 View Post
This program should allow you to scroll and set the buttons on the jog bar to work as intended.
jes, thanks, that's what i was looking for, great app.

Nano3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default The JOGGR

when i go to settings opn my phone... hit more twice, then hit number 3, I can configure the JOGGR> There is an option there called "Top key application name" and the default option ... i guess... says "BACK" now i do notice that whenever im at the home screen, i hit the top key twice and it does go back... Is there anyway to configure this to my own shortcut? Does it have to do with the "Top key application parameter"? It is set to "NULL" Bottom key app name is "CeleTask.exe" and the parameter is "1052,1003"

I'm guessing that you can customize both the top and the bottom of the JOGGR to open up/execute certain functions... I think it would be a sweet deal to double tap the top JOGGR and open up internet explorer... maybe the bottom JOGGR button to open up my instant messenger...

Maybe... Any input?

krillic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I cant seem to find the jogbar reg \HKCU\ControlPanel\JogBar\Settings. I installed setjogbar.cab already and cleared the bottom two settings. Its still not silencing calls.

Ravok
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey Mikey,

Not sure whom your read post #37 comment was directed at, but post #37 didn't seem very helpful lol

I'm having an issue where the Joggr will turn itself back on randomly, but when I check the jogbar settings, it's still showing as disabled. The only fix is to reboot the phone. I don't mind rebooting once a day, but now it's starting to happen multiple times a day and it's getting really annoying.

Using Kavana's rom (can't remember the numbers as I'm not at home)

Windows Mobile 6.1 STandard
Radio Version 4.4.13.51_03.07.90
RIL Version 2.002

stylez
Old
Moderator Committee - Assistant Forum Admin
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravok View Post
Hey Mikey,

Not sure whom your read post #37 comment was directed at, but post #37 didn't seem very helpful lol

I'm having an issue where the Joggr will turn itself back on randomly, but when I check the jogbar settings, it's still showing as disabled. The only fix is to reboot the phone. I don't mind rebooting once a day, but now it's starting to happen multiple times a day and it's getting really annoying.

Using Kavana's rom (can't remember the numbers as I'm not at home)

Windows Mobile 6.1 STandard
Radio Version 4.4.13.51_03.07.90
RIL Version 2.002
I have the same problem, Joggr will turn itself on yet in the options it's off, did used to reboot, now i have it set to incall & WMP, would like a fix for it though.

ROM: Kavana Ricky Remade V24

MAKO / GROUPER / XOOM / G1