XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! Atom exec upgrade the latest rom fail

Tip us?

cxiaoqi7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry Help! Atom exec upgrade the latest rom fail

Yesterday, I got the latest the Atom exec rom:Xda-Atom-Exec-CHT-20060721-MOT0822.exe. And it seem that this rom updated the radio module. and it seem good per the feedback form updated people. so i decided flash my atom exec ron. First, i let my atom exec in the boot loader module. And run the DSUU. but fail at 6% of the stage3 update extended rom. the atome exec sreen show u format fail mpleted. i try many times but all fail. so anybody can help me? any suggestion? whether there are some wrong with the atom exec hardware? I don't buy the atom exec from HK. So the warranty is very trouble. Please help me. thanks!!!!!

onnicked
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy upgrading os-extendedrom failed at 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxiaoqi7 View Post
Yesterday, I got the latest the Atom exec rom:Xda-Atom-Exec-CHT-20060721-MOT0822.exe. And it seem that this rom updated the radio module. and it seem good per the feedback form updated people. so i decided flash my atom exec ron. First, i let my atom exec in the boot loader module. And run the DSUU. but fail at 6% of the stage3 update extended rom. the atome exec sreen show u format fail mpleted. i try many times but all fail. so anybody can help me? any suggestion? whether there are some wrong with the atom exec hardware? I don't buy the atom exec from HK. So the warranty is very trouble. Please help me. thanks!!!!!

I am having the same problem too. i tried more than a dozen times.. but failed with the same problem.

anyone can help??

02xda1
Old
Thanks Meter 11
..............anybody?