Help !!Big Problem At the time Downgrade atom.
I need to help’s your.
a little while ago I upgradede my xda Atom rom.( from Xda-Atom-ENG-20060426 to Xda-Atom-Exec-ENG-20060721)
But not worked (in navigation pad )centre key.
I decided to downgrade my xda atom rom. I maked source this subject and find this page : Mr. tjs0509 wrote (member) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276664
Originally Posted by tjs0509
1. Download the 20060426 from www.seeo2.com
2. Run DSUU, after extracting the files in directory windows\temp DO NOT CLICK NEXT
3. Copy all 6 files into temporary or another directory
4. From that 6 files, copy 2 files with the extention nb0 (diskimage_ver.nb0 and eboot.nb0) to your mini SD
5. After copying into your mini SD, rename diskimage_ver.nb0 into diskimg.nb0
6. Now, you can run bootloader by pressing camera and soft reset ( you have to put your mini SD into your Atom so that the bootloader will boot from mini SD
7. Just wait and if there is some error message do not bother them, the most important that downloading OS Image and Eboot
8. After that your screen will blank, do not worry or panic
9. Pull out your mini SD and connect USB to PC and run bootloader again
( please make sure that your usb already connected to pc )
10. Now u can normally run the 20060426
I applied his descriptions. But my xda atom not worked ... not open... not work any keys... black screen ....
If have you knowledge about This subject , how can I repair it .?
Please ! please informe me....