Originally Posted by jacob-mda
hmm now my ringtone is sometimes blasting in my ear when I get a call...I hate this. just starting doing it! anyone else experience this?
If I'm not mistaken that is exactly what is suppose to happen (well, not necessarily the blasting part). It just hasn't been working correctly until now.
These items are known to be able to be edited through the registry (there may be more):
1. BT mic volume
2. BT speaker volume
3. Phone mic volume (normal mic)
4. Phone stereo speaker volume (speakerphone, ringtones, mp3's, voice command, etc.)
5. Phone mono speaker volume (normal in-call, between the status LED's)
6. Handsfree mic volume (wired)
7. Handsfree stereo speaker volume (ringtones, mp3's, etc.; wired)
8. Handsfree mono speaker volume (normal in-call; wired)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > HTC >
What we really need is a someone who has more knowledge than I who can right a program to allow us to adjust all the volume settings without having to manually go in and edit the registry every time.
Link to other thread: