- Tap on [X] button for smart close
- Tap and move on [X] button for minimize
- Tap and hold for popup-menu
- Can show battery indicator in task bar
- Can show Date, GMT time, Zodiac time, memory, power percent in task bar
- Can show Favorite Programs in popup-menu
- Can show Running Programs in popup-menu (task manager)
- Can show more function button in popup-menu
- Can open multi excel file
7 System buttons (on firt menu item)
- Close: Close current program
- Minimize: Minimize current program and active next window, if current dialog is popup style, it can't minimize.
- Close All: Close all running program.
- Close Inactives: Close all Inactive Programs, except running program.
- Today: Active Today screean.
- Options: Go to options dialog, you can change some setting.
7 Tool buttons (on last menu item)
- Turn off device:
- Turn off screen: usefull when playing.
- Rotate: rotate screen (WM2003SE, WM2005)
- Soft reset.
- Add Exceptions: Add current program to exception list, when you tap on [X] button, it doesn't close.
- Add Favorites: Add current program to Favorite. When you check in Show favorites menu, in popup menu has icons and shortcut to your favorite programs.
- Exit pBar: exit pBar if you want to.
Sory, I write English very bad
pBar 1.4 beta
- Has 9 shortcuts
- Add Phone, Wifi, Blue tooth status and on / off button
- Fix display in WM6
- Can change Date format
Fix for new Phone: TP2, HD2, ...