some serious questions about Arthemis :)
i have an artemis p3300 (or xda III in other countries) for over 1 month now.
some things i like and i dislike.
pro : -scrollbal and ring are incredible
-backlight and screen is great
-wifi, gprs, mobile part en gps works perfect
-sound is incredible loud.
cons: -omap processor is a bit slow (even overclocked at 252) for multimedia
like streaming video or gaming
- to little ram memory..there is not much left after installing the default
applications so forget skinning
so overal for a business user, it,s the perfect phone. For a home user who wants to modifie
everything or loves the multimedia it;s to slow and to little ram to give comfort.
To give you an idea..my previous phone is a axim x5 advanced and it's still faster then this phone.
- can windows messenger get the ppc out of his sleep like the mobile part of the phone can?
- Why is wifi falling out when i put the phone in sleep?
- when wifi fails (to far from wifirouter) it goes automaticly to gprs. I don;t want that and i just want wifi to keep trying a connection. Now i switch the mobile part off when i surf the net.Any solutions?
- My old dell also has a wificard in it..can i communicate between the two devices over wifi..and what are the possibilities that i could do (exemple: using it as intercom or viewing the camera live stream from the artemis?)
please give me your ideas or solutions.
thanks in advance