today plugin to switch between WCDMA and gsm
My battery drains very quickly in my area (HSDPA). But if i force GSM then the battery lasts two or three days and i only need hsdpa 3 or 4 times by day, for example
1) The combo box that stores the model keeps the value when the program is restarted.
2) Fixed problems with owner names starting/ending with spaces.
3) other minor bugs
1) Compatibility with new Bluetooth Widcomm stack (HTC Touch Pro2, HTC Touch HD2, etc);
2) Compatibility to switch band with HTC Touch HD2
3) Compatibility to switch band with Toshiba TG01
4) switching is faster because now I dont turn radio off, just unregister and register from network. No need to enter automatically PIN code too.
Compatibility with Kaiser
Changes in 1.2.3:
Fix a bug in 1.2.1-1.2.1. Auto mode didnt work properly and switch delay action too.
Changes in V1.2.2 :
Some GSM operators intercepts http not found requests and redirects to help pages. It can cause unknown effects on bandswith who tries to look for the version number in the response stream.....
Changes in 1.2.1:
Buffer overrun bug in devices with very long radio manufacturer name (caused bandswitch fall).
Bandswith now detects if is running on WM5 or WM6 so now only switch twice if switching from GSM to UMTS band in WM6 devices. So now one only version for WM5 and WM6
Dual line support with two pin codes.
If the password(s) is/are incorrect the device will sound and vibrate and show Pin Page.
Pin enable user: remember to enter pin(s) again after reinstall.