dialing from contacts
I've been using my Artemis for a week right now, and I must say I love the overall system !
One thing looks crappy to me: contacts.
I find it very difficult to dial using one hand only (expecially when driving).
I have hundreds of contacts (will be thousands in the near future)... figure it out using it from my car with no stylus looking for Doe, John:
- tap on contacts
- tap twice on "CDE" ... oh.. why is so damn small ?
- use the wheel to reach Doe, John
- press the blue button twice ... oh again ... this thing works as a joystick, and if not pressed correctly you will call your old aunt Dorothy in place of mr Doe !
So, I'm kindly asking to you WM5 gurus:
- is there an alternative way of doing all this process (keep in mind thousand contacts, so dont't tell me to use voice recognition)
- is there a way to make the "#ab","cde","fgh" buttons bigger ?
- disable the joystick feature and use just the wheel ?
Thanks in advance,