Data Connection can't reconnect
I'm wondering if anyone has noticed (or indeed knows how to fix) an intermittent data connection reconnect issue.
Here's the scenario:
1. I have a perfectly good/alive data connection over UMTS (including having the HSDPA tweak enabled)
2. I'm surfing and replicating mail fine...
3. I then go into ReaPlayer to stream BBC Radio 5Live across to the US (need my daily fix)
4. When I stop RealPlayer and go back to normal email replication then the UMTS connection has dropped and refuses to restart. I get the message about 'Dialed modem doesn't answer'..
5. I then have to soft reset to get it back working again...
Anyone seen this happen (or a variation) ?