[Q&A] { ROM }(10-5-14) 4.4.2 Tab-T310XXUBNH3 -STOCK-DEODEX -WITH-EXTRA

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for { ROM }(10-5-14) 4.4.2 Tab-T310XXUBNH3 -STOCK-DEODEX -WITH-EXTRA

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
What you mean which launcher are you referring to which launcher do you need to change to

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

bigpod

Oct 17, 2014
I appear to only have touchwiz available, whereas on the previous build I could get the choice of touchwiz, kids or Google launcher. I am sure I am missing something very obvious, but any advice?

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
I appear to only have touchwiz available, whereas on the previous build I could get the choice of touchwiz, kids or Google launcher. I am sure I am missing something very obvious, but any advice?

I removed Google launcher from this version the launcher is available in the playstore besides there is a new android L launcher that i may add to the rom in a new update soon.

Reactions: yerob and bigpod

topkapi_1

Oct 19, 2014
5Mhz does not work

Hello,

I see people saying no problem, 5 Mhz wifi is working but it does not work on my SM-T310 at all.
I flashed it 3 times, factory reset, complete wipe etc. with same results.
Unless download link is not version 2.5
this is the Rom i downloaded (3 times also)

"
New Update Version 2.5
Download ( MEGA ) https://mega.co.nz/#!8hB0SLrI!Kja9t6...Pu2sX2Z1iyRYhU
"
Any idea why 5Mhz is not shown even though people claims no problem?

Thanks

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
Some people are able to connect and other can't connect don't know why but I have made some more changes in the wifi folder in a new update coming soon.

yerob

Jan 13, 2014
Phnom Penh
Dear, Richcar

I have some problems with this rom. Can I have personal chat with you? If u allow pls give me your contact email Facebook... Or you can contact me by this email:boreyc2013@gmail.com

bullavar

Jan 11, 2013
does it work on t311 ?

Can someone please tell me if this rom works on T311 model ?? Its the 3G version of the tab 3 8.0.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Does this rom work on T311 ??
Thanks in advance

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
No this is for the wifi version only

Fernandin

Oct 29, 2014
basic help

How can I install this zip file, I am running latest TWRP, it says zip won't open, please help, I really want to instal this Transformer, currently running Slim Rom

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
How can I install this zip file, I am running latest TWRP, it says zip won't open, please help, I really want to instal this Transformer, currently running Slim Rom

Are you on TWRP VERSION 2.7.1.0 if yes then check md5 it could be a bad download .

Fernandin

Oct 29, 2014
Are you on TWRP VERSION 2.7.1.0 if yes then check md5 it could be a bad download .

You were right ! download was incomplete, in addition I was trying to install from SD card which is format Fat 32, it wouldn't
allow me to copy the full file, thus I installed from internal memory without any problem.

I am very excited, my first impressions are very positive, this looks fantastic !

Thank you and all your team

Reactions: Richcar

Fernandin

Oct 29, 2014
Battery Drain

The only issue I am having is battery drain Wakelock detector is showing 74% of the time tablet is awake, main issue is Android System>Timaservice, if you know of
something I can do to fix this it will be greatly appreciated.

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
The only issue I am having is battery drain Wakelock detector is showing 74% of the time tablet is awake, main issue is Android System>Timaservice, if you know of

I don't have this problem, give the rom time to settle down and check see if any apps is running in the background to cause it 1416172283330.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1416172310255.jpg
    1416172310255.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Fernandin

topkapi_1

Oct 19, 2014
still 5Mhz wifi doesnt work

Some people are able to connect and other can't connect don't know why but I have made some more changes in the wifi folder in a new update coming soon.

I updated to latest Transformer version and still No 5 Mhz WIFI. Any idea what is the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011

I updated to latest Transformer version and still No 5 Mhz WIFI. Any idea what is the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks

Like I said before I have no idea why some people can connect and other can't Google it you should get some options to try and trouble shoot it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I removed Google launcher from this version the launcher is available in the playstore besides there is a new android L launcher that i may add to the rom in a new update soon.

Thanks - I knew I was missing something obvious.
    Nice

Very nice ROM. Great work.

You were right ! download was incomplete, in addition I was trying to install from SD card which is format Fat 32, it wouldn't
    allow me to copy the full file, thus I installed from internal memory without any problem.

I am very excited, my first impressions are very positive, this looks fantastic !

Thank you and all your team

I don't have this problem, give the rom time to settle down and check see if any apps is running in the background to cause it 1416172283330.jpg

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Free mobile app