This is an earlier stage of porting Broadcomm Stack to universal device so something might not work, or not work very good...hopes that I didn't forgot something... and dont expect everything to be perfect... its still on test stage...
Tested Operation (On My AKU3.5/Crossbow):
- Headset/Handsfree (Tested With Nokia BH700)
- A2DP (Tested With My PC)
- File Transfer (Tested With Nokia phones, Desktop PC, PocketPC, HP Ipaq)
- Networking / LAN Access with my pc
- Bluetooth ActiveSync
- Bluetooth Serial Port
- Business Card Exchange (Object Push)
- Connect to internet via other Mobile Phone (BT DUN With Nokia 6165i CDMA Phone)
- Bluetooth SAP Profile (Broadcom Version)
- Bluetooth PAN Profile
The instalation is quite complicated a bit, I've already talk with vijay about this,
hopes that he'll come out with app that will switch between the two stack only with soft-reset (app that will read *.ini input is enough, or read *.reg is more cool), cos My v1.1 crossbow is hv this stack built in (Dual bluetooth stack capability), u just need to activate it, so user might switch between the two stack easily with softreset only.
1. Install SIGN_UNIBR176.0500.CAB
1. Install ActivateMSBT.CAB FIRST.
3. Uninstal/remove Broadcomm Stack.
I need everyone to be involved with this one... any input is more then welcome... lets work together guys and make this stack better...
Get the file here:
UnRoute.exe are taken from superdave. Some parts of the stack is taken from Fujitsu Siemens T830, some from ASUS P525.
I still need couple of files, Anyone have T830 rom dump??
I've some work with apache device, from its configuration, it should work also with apache... I dont know, I dont hv the device..