[Q&A] [ROM][6/19][Flo][4.4.4] - Stock Rooted Android 4.4.4 KTU84P - Odex / Deodex

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][6/19][Flo][4.4.4] - Stock Rooted Android 4.4.4 KTU84P - Odex / Deodex

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][6/19][Flo][4.4.4] - Stock Rooted Android 4.4.4 KTU84P - Odex / Deodex. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

kchat

Oct 16, 2014
Kolkata
how to odex, install CWM & a suitable ROM for my sony E1 Dual?

hi ! i'm quite new here. i've a few questions. kindly guide me. i have Sony E1 Dual (D2105). i've rooted it & installed generic stock rom. 1stly i need to completely remove the lock screen. but i can't, due to the reason it's showing "disabled by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage". i've tried everything from almost every forum, needless to say including this one (my top priority site), but to no avail. 2ndly i tried CWM recovery downloaded from here to install, ROM Manager said-installation is not possible, bcoz no custom recovery was made for this particular rom. tried CM installer, which boasts it doesn't even need a rooted device! it failed also. i don't know what & how to make a nandroid backup, so can't do that. lastly can i use this Stock-Root-Odex-4.4.4-KTU84P.zip? if so, how to? kindly teach me. i've kitkat 4.4.2. waiting to get some positive answer from any of u experts here. thanx to all. have a great day. :)

grafittione

Apr 4, 2011
Redmi 9
Redmi Note 11
not possible to LTE variants

Q&A for [ROM][6/19][Flo][4.4.4] - Stock Rooted Android 4.4.4 KTU84P - Odex / Deodex

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][6/19][Flo][4.4.4] - Stock Rooted Android 4.4.4 KTU84P - Odex / Deodex. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

tried on my nexus 7 lte
installs but never boot up.
is it not possible to install on LTE variants? :)