[Original] Calligrapher fix on WM5
First of all, credit this guy from mobile01.com http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=129&t=278666
This fix is based on his idea.
P.S. Please uninstall SPB shell, or SPB today plug-ins before you start.
Download the attachment.
1. Install calligrapher.exe from PC
2. move FitalyServer.dll，FitalyOptions.exe，FitalyClient.ex e to "\windows"
3. move FitalyStartup.exe to "\windows\start" P.S. maybe it's called "\windows\startup" since I am on chinese rom.
4. if u have register editor then skip this one, otherwise install PHMRegEdit on PDA
5. go to "\windows", then open FitalyOptions.exe
6. go to the "oprations" tab, and change method to "write pad"
7. soft rest
8. open RHMRegedit, go "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Textware Solutions\Fitaly", to copy "Startup Input Method" (just pen down and hold)to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParaGraph\CalliGrapher " and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParaGraph\CalliGrapher \WritePad"
9. hold the power bottom to force shut down
10. turn PDA on, there you go, enter the serial number from the file!
download link(with program):