[Q&A] [Tut] Rooting the Acro S the easy way

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [Tut] Rooting the Acro S the easy way

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Tut] Rooting the Acro S the easy way. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

ThaisZR

Mar 7, 2015
Hi guys, that's an amazing job you have done by teaching us how to root the Xperia Acro S. I just got some questions, when I flash the Acro S ROM into my Acro HD that is sim locked by docomo, this will unlock my sim (To be used into another network other than docomo)? Do I need to delete the simlock.ta file into the LT26w_1265-3909_6.1.A.2.55_GENERIC-user_CUST_1266-3278_R4G ftf file, in order to make this work? What I need to do before flashing the Acro S ROM to avoid losing my baseband and my IMEI?