Ive decided to release my newest rom. But be patient, the link for download will be here on midle of the next week (or after i'll order new device).
There is some information about this rom.
Ive been working on it for 2 month. All was done by myself. Have a look.
(aRTM=almost Release To Manufacture)
1) OS version: 5.2.968 (build 17220.127.116.11)
I transfered wm6 kernel from tytn's rom
2) ROM version: 10.2.0.8_WWE
Total: 47.46 Mb
Free: 42.99 Mb
Total: 51.99 Mb
Free: 30 Mb
(if you delete voicecomader from sturt up you will have more than 31 Mb of memory free. PP is 4 mb)
4) Еxtended rom was moved in windows folder and contains only register fixes. I turned off the installation from real Extrom.
5) It is a vanilla rom. It includes only native soft. There is full customization from HTC:
a) MMS - 3_5_1_17
b) Midlet Manager - 18.104.22.1689
c) WM player codecs - 6.28.061020.X0
d) CYBERON VC&VD - 1_1_B60920 (with voice tag backup function)
e) TaskManager - 1_0_27406_1 - works great for real closing applications, even Commmanager
f) StreamingMedia - 2.10.1025621
g) commManager 8 buttons
7) New nice skin for default keyboard
8) New icons for backlite, power etc
9) A2DP settings for best qualifity of sound
New OS build contains not whole files from tytn's rom, but more of them.
As i said before: camera is oem application and couldn't work on wizard. And i rebuild some modules from tytn's rom by myself to force it to work.
Im going to finish my tests of that rom, but i can say now that it has very good perfomance. It works like a charm.
Btw, it is unique rom. All roms that contains os 5.2.968 and the same build or rom version, will have my rom as base rom. So I am the first man who made that work
Links to download:
FIXED VERSION BY nottoosmart
Ok guys, for those of you that were looking for a G3 version with all the reg patches that are related only to this release, here you go. I tested it and have been running for 24 hours. All is good. Let me know if you guys have problems. This file incorporates all the reg keys that faria's cab puts in minus the ones for applications that arent installed. Also i removed key that caused ringtone issues. I removed the 2 startup applications that do not exist in the windows directory and Also included the single line date. Also removed links to Voice Command and Voice Speed Dial from the Programs Menu (I saw them as pointless). This ROM runs quite fast, just a warning. All the ROM building was done by mUn.
Thank you man!
That is a fixed version) Customisation works after hard reset
1) Don't know how but all ringtones were named like that Ring-Standard .wma
They has a space befor extencion..that's why they coudn't be seen in Ringtone selection(
Just Copy new ringtone or rename these, if you like it
2) If you see that Commmanager doesn't show icons correctly, just reinstall RegFix.cab in windows folder
3) Volume of incoming call is quite...working for solution